- We finished talking about how we wanted to take down the Prince and decided the best hit would be to coordinate the attack on the scourge and the Hound at the same time we hit the Prince. Deciding we’d leave an hour until dawn for the fight. Gabe headed up the attack on the scourge and the Hound while Red, Monty, Harrison and I went after the prince. Sidenote.. I actually kinda like the brothers and really hope it works out having them in Detroit…they’d be good security either in the colosseum or in the club. They’d even be good in the Watch. Hell, even if they don’t want any part of that and just want to reside there I’d be cool with that. The brothers are the type of people that keep me sane…its a shame there’s not really any room in the pack.
- With how at home I feel in the wolf suit I can’t help but wonder if my soul in this life or dimension or what the hell ever is actually the wolf and the others are souls from other planes. Wonder if Red feels that way too? Wonder if she’s got a suit she just feels more in touch with and that’s because her soul from this dimension was supposed to be a super of some particular kind. Also kinda wonder if Noah hadn’t fucked with stuff if I wouldn’t have turned wolf anyway…course that would mean that Trystan and I couldn’t be together since apparently that’s a taboo…which is fucking stupid, but whatever. I mean, why the hell couldn’t two Weres mate anyway? If anything it makes more sense than a Were mating with say a changeling or some shit.
- Anyway, fight went down and everything went as smooth as I guess it could. We kinda talked about the Prince having a kid with her, but we weren’t really prepared for her having 7, FUCKING SEVEN, kids with her when we got there. I mean goddamn this bitch. We still had to go through with the plan and two of the kids got caught in the crossfire. Red plugged one and I …. well I ripped one in half with my claws…now I kinda regret focusing myself more to learn and remember during the death rage…cause that’s sure as fuck something that’s gonna stick with me. Harrison and Monty proved they were a good team to have in a fight and after putting in a couple licks on the Prince they grappled her which made it much easier for Red and I to fuck her up. Bitch knew jugernaught’s gate which made it a battle of blood…thankfully in my Were suit as long as I’m death raging I can pretty much last all night…only problem…can’t exactly take it down a notch. Thankfully Harrison was aware of the situation and got me away from the kids before I could hurt any of them on purpose…he kept me busy, brawling in the empty streets until the rage wore off…and we were both tired as fuck after, but he did a hell of a job keeping up with me. Also nice to know that even though Harrison’s been a wolf a hell of a lot longer than me I had him at a stalemate…and that was only because I wasn’t trying to kill him since he’s pack. Anyway, I’m glad the boys were there.
- Red was able to get the five kids outta the building even though it was on fire…she definitely got burned the fuck up while saving them, mad props to her for that…certainly makes me feel less shitty about the whole thing since she was able to save 5 of the kids. Gabe and the other assassins were able to kill the Hound and all but 3 of the scourge…not bad…not bad at all. Red and I also made sure to be in our “gentlemen” forms so no one would recognize us. We all left the city and plan to come back in 3 days to claim Flint. We texted the assassins that we’d meet back up with them at their hideout as soon as we could.
- Back at Detroit we quickly briefed a few of the pack that was around on what happened and visited the techy for the Corporation, Vincent, about the city rules app and hosting the city server at the corporation. He’s convinced it will be more secure than the Prince’s place so Red and I were all up for it. Guess the server at the Prince’s place will just be to throw people off…a dummy server.
- On our way out we chatted with Evelyn, fuck I can’t even remember what about now, I just know that my wolf suit is jealous as fuck. Evelyn mentioned she needed to see Trystan, and seemed like she urgently needed him…needless to say that got my wolf perked up, pissed off and on jealous in an instant…I seriously need to make sure I spend less time in this suit….unless I’m gonna do the Alpha thing the wolf suit is not the most comfortable…it’s really hard to be calm or chill or laid back and not want to mark all over my territory…which honestly it now totally makes sense about Misha’s attitude issues…I wasn’t giving her near enough credit for how hard she ropes that shit in. Evelyn could tell I was instantly wound up over her seeing Trystan and she invited me to tag along…if I’d been a better person I would have said that I trusted her and left her to it, but nope, I tagged along. Turns out Trystan was giving Evelyn the last thing he had of his brother’s because it was a keystone….and the fact that Evelyn would take it….well that pissed me off even more, but Trystan is always about taking care of the pack and so I couldn’t say anything because that would have been questioning Trystan and that wasn’t something I was willing to do. After Evelyn left Red, Trystan and I had a quick drink before we had to take off to go see the assassins again. Unfortunately we’re on a time table, but being in the wolf suit makes me itchy and watching Trystan walk away without following like a bitch in heat was damn near impossible….and now I need to fight, so getting outta the wolf suit and back into the assassin suit was definitely needed.
- Called Lucy on the way to the Assassins place…
- Red, Gabe and I headed back to the assassins and spent some time with them. I used some of my assassin abilities to drill into them and find out more about what makes them tick as people…and honestly I think we can win them over. They’re using the god machine because of the info it can provide not because they have faith. I think we can convince them they should be loyal to us and still use the god machine for intel. That way they can play the best of both worlds and we won’t have to hurt any of them…which, after getting to know them I seriously don’t want to do…even for the Corporation. If this goes south, I’m going to ask them to just walk away…pick a state on a coast, east or west, and just stay outta Michigan…cause I seriously don’t want to have to hurt people I call friends.
Questions for the Assassins